Your new approach
100 Cal is home to a number of forward-thinking companies that appreciate open space, natural light, and an energizing communal atmosphere.
- 297,000 sq ft, 15-story energy efficient building.
- 20,000 sq ft floor plates provides open, flexible work spaces.
- Steps away from Bart, Muni, Cable Car, the Ferry Building, and public parking.
- Central downtown location.
Tenants enjoy 360 degree views of San Francisco’s most recognizable landmarks like the Bay Bridge, the Ferry Building, and Market Street.
100 Cal's renovated, large atrium lobby activates the building's workforce with public spaces designed for interaction and collaboration.
The new End of Trip center provides convenient amenities focused on health and wellbeing.
- 4 health club-quality showers
- 122 lockers
- 116 secure bicycle parking
- Bike repair station
- Towel service
Diverse on-site amenities and only steps from some of the city’s best restaurants and cultural attractions.